New 3 E Plus Version 4.1
Free Insulation Thickness Computer Program
The 3E Plus® Insulation Thickness Computer Program is an industrial energy management tool developed by the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) to simplify the task of determining how much insulation is necessary to use less energy, reduce plant emissions and improve system process efficiency.
The 3E Plus program can:
- Calculate the thermal performance of both insulated and uninsulated piping, ducts and equipment
- Translate Btu losses into actual dollars
- Calculate greenhouse gas emission and reductions
Click here for specific program features
Designed for facility managers, energy & environmental managers, industrial process engineers, and industrial plant managers, the program is a valuable tool for determining the return on investment of an insulation upgrade on pipes, ducts, tanks, and boilers.
The latest version of 3E Plus (Version 4.1) features:
- Runs on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- All calculations involving money or economics, such as the Cost of Energy calculations are now in the ECONOMICS section.
- Able to retain user installed data when updating the program
- Simple payback calculations
- New user interface
- Automatically calculates thickness tables
- Improved report formats
- Calculates in both metric and inch-pound units
- Ability to add custom fuels
- Calculates multiple insulation layers
- Updated thermal curves and new insulation materials
Click here for more program details and calculation features.
Click here if you are already a 3E Plus User (Versions prior to 4.0)