Attend this Free one-hour webinar on Mechanical Insulation
The Climate Registry is a nonprofit collaboration among North American states, provinces, territories and Native Sovereign Nations that sets consistent and transparent standards to calculate, verify and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions into a single registry. The Registry supports both voluntary and mandatory reporting programs and provides comprehensive, accurate data to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Attend this one-hour webinar, offered at no cost, to learn simple on-line tools that help you evaluate mechanical insulation projects. Learn how to use the free Mechanical Insulation Design Guide (MIDG), which gives you an instant snapshot of the benefits of proposed mechanical insulation projects, including:
• Energy savings
• Payback periods, rate of return and net present value
• Reductions in emissions and greenhouse gases
MIDG also helps you in the design, selection, specification, installation and maintenance of mechanical insulation.
Attend if you want to:
• Identify your most cost-effective mechanical insulation projects
• Calculate the benefits of these projects before you begin
• Learn the benefits of MIDG through demonstrations, case studies and hands-on training